"The Next Big Small Brand" contest


So this post is just to let you guys know that I entered a contest tonight and I am just hoping and asking that you all keep your fingers crossed for me!
The Rooster Design Group of NYC is holding a contest where they are looking for something new and exciting to brand.
My family has been making these cookies for generations, and I was an adult before I even knew that nobody else was eating them! They are amazing and their best feature is that they are made to dip in red wine!!!! How great is that!??
SO.... I am hoping that these great people over at The Rooster Design Group help me take the cookies to the next level and get them into the coffee shops and wine bars all over The City!!!
So please keep you fingers crossed for me!!!!!
Thanks!!!!
XOXOXO - Paul

Comments

Roxiest said…
Good luck Paul! I can't wait for your cookie to be branded!

Popular posts from this blog

Orange glazed chicken with Shredded Brussels Sprouts and Autumn Brown Rice.

The All Powerful Sauerkraut!

Espro Coffee Press